Sweet, adorable Ruby tagged me for this meme. It's all about me, finally. You know a lot of boring minutia about my mother, but nothing about me, so I'll tell you ten things I love and five things I hate.
1. I love it when Mommy comes to my crib first thing in the morning. I always give her a big smile.
2. I love fresh breast milk, especially after Mommy eats at Chuy's tex-mex restaurant.
3. I love to watch the Texas Longhorns with Mommy and Daddy.
4. I love it when Daddy "flies" me around the house up really high like a plane.
5. I love my Jacques the peacock toy. It sounds nice and tastes good too.
6. I love the taste of my right hand.
7. I love to scratch my face and drive mommy and daddy crazy because I looked like I've been attacked by a mountain lion.
8. I love my gammy and gammpa, both sets.
9. I love to fart, really, I love it. That's why I do it so much.
10. I love my big brother Jimmy who watches over me.
hate, loathe tummy time. I wish they'd quit doing it.
2. I hate having my private parts cleaned in the bath. A little modesty please!
3. I hate the Aggies and Sooners football teams, (take that Ethan!!). My parents don't trash talk but I will.
4. I hate it when gammy dresses me like a redneck baby with only a diaper and a onsie that has been cut apart leaving just a shirt with a ragged hemline.
5. I hate the cat. I'm a dog person. Why won't mommy and daddy get me a puppy? Have you ever heard the saying, "a boy and his cat"? Nope.
Now I'm tagging all the other babies (here or in heaven) that want to play with me.
Ethan... don't you dare tell me both the Aggies and Sooners beat us this year. I'm not listening..LALALALA (Andy with hands over ears)