Ten things you probably don't know about me. Or want to. Or even care.
10. I like to smell my husband's armpits. Gross, I know.
9. I was hit by a car once riding my bike to school. They said there was no damage to my head. I should have gotten a second opinion.
8. My first crush, and hardest, was on the Fonz.
7. I don't have a middle name so I gave myself one in third grade. Lee.
6. My DH is a great poker player. I mean GREAT. He's earned us over ten thousand dollars. Wait, that one is not about me. Ok.... I love to play the video poker in Vegas and sip appletinis.
5. My favorite movie is the Godfather. I know everyone says that but I really mean it. I wrote a paper in college about how the Godfather is a conversation between Plato and Nietzsche. Yes, I was a philosophy major.
4. I love the word sesquipedalian . If you know what it means then you are one.
3. The song, "Pancho and Lefty" by Willie Nelson makes me cry.
2. I have a small mole on my chin out of which a hair grows. When it gets real long it starts to curl.
1. I stalked my German professor. Turns out he was gay. Apparently my American honed gaydar doesn't work on Europeans. I even went to Germany. No, not to be near him in a physical sense because he was in California at that time. To be near him in a metaphysical sense. Creepy, I know.
What about you reader? What is something I don't know about you?
BTW, go by Mrs. G.'s blog and say congrats. Her son was stillborn and then she suffered a miscarriage. She just delivered a healthy baby girl.